Mukhalepanam can be considered an Ayurvedic Facial routine. The herbal paste/powder/cream that is to be used as a face mask will be customized for each patient after a close assessment of the patient’s skin type and other skin conditions. The procedure for mukhalepanam starts with properly treating the face with steam. This is done to open the facial skin pores to apply face pack skin care. The treatment cleanses, detoxifies, tones and nourishes the skin, thus improving the texture and complexion of your skin.
It is the best solution in the treatment of sunburn-related issues as well as acne and other skin problems such as:
- Psoriasis can be treated well with mukhalepanam
- With the herbal properties of the cream used, it helps in the cure of pimples
- Unlike a normal facial treatment, mukhalepanam can helps in reducing scars on the skin
- Correcting pigmentations and discolouration of skin
- Any skin infections can be cured
- Reducing wrinkles and the signs of skin ageing