Januvasti Oil Massage
Januvasti Oil Massage Singapore
Janu means knee and vasti means retention, so this procedure involves retaining and reservoir of medicated oil or ghee over the knee area for a specific period of time. The medicated oil is decided upon the prevailing condition and predominance of dosha in
the patient. A boundary is made at a specific thickness to retain the oil. It helps alleviate degenerative conditions of the knee joint, cracking of knee joints, pain due to arthritis in knee joints and can help avoid kneecap surgery. Excellent oil massage in Singapore is provided by Ayurlife with the best Ayurvedic Practitioners.
Joint movement is possible by the joint cartilage, surrounding ligaments and muscles. Any damage to this can affect joint movements. This can be effectively managed with Januvasti.
Benefits of Januvasti Oil Massage Singapore
- Relieves pain in the knee joints and legs
- Lubricates the knee joint
- Increases the kinetic energy of the knee joint.
- Relieves stiffness, swelling and inflammation in the knee joint.
- Brings Lightness and a sense of health to the knee and legs.
- Improves movement of the knee joints and enables us to move and work freely.
- Strengthens the knee joints and the related structures.
- Soothes the nerves supplying the knee joints and the related structures.
- Improves blood supply to the knee joint and soft tissues around.
- Protects moments of wear and tear from wear and tear.
Therapeutic uses of Januvasti Oil Massage Singapore
- knee joint pain
- Joint degeneration
- Ligament tear
- Post-surgical distress
- knee joint strain and sprain
If you have knee joint pain occasionally, chances are more that it may get worse. If your work posture is bad enough to predispose for recurrent episodes of knee pain you should take ‘Janu Vasti’ sessions. Our doctors may also advise you to take Janu Vasti once a month or twice a month.