Best Ayurvedic Clinic for Nethra Tharpanam
AyurLife is the best ayurvedic clinic among the others in Singapore for availing renowned and natural ayurvedic procedures for getting relief from eye-related issues. Nethra
Tharpanam is a rejuvenating therapy for the eyes. This therapy strengthens the optical nerves, prevent cataract and gives a cooling effect to eyes. Nethra Tharpanam is mainly done to reduce pain and burning sensation in the eyes. Normally, eyes are strained with the use of computers, mobile phones or any other activities. This can be relieved effectively with Nethra Tharpanam. The therapy is done by pouring medicated oil over the eyes.
How it benefits your eyes?
- It helps in maintain a normal healthy condition by nourishing it with the medicated oils
- It can open the obstructed channels and will helps in increasing the blood circulation in the eye
- Eye sight can be enhanced with this therapy along with relieving the dry watery or burning sensation
- It is also an effective remedy for darkened eye circle
Importance of Netratarpana from AyurLife, the best Ayurvedic Clinic
The eyes are the windows of our soul. The eyes are the most expressive sense of the human body. Visual stimulation is applied to the gun head. Heavy contamination in the air also naturally harms this organ when permanently viewed on the screen and causes many problems.
The most common ailments faced by patients are eye strain, difficulty opening the eyes, conjunctivitis, dry eyes and blurred vision. Ghee is used as an inhaled compound for therapy, depending on the amount of comfort carbon and the harm it causes to the patient. There are some important points in the eye that are more prone to stress and pollution. These points are relieved by this therapy. Getting a Nethra tarpana from the best ayurvedic clinic, AyurLife eliminates the root cause of the problem and promotes effective healing of your eyes roughness and dryness.
Netratarpana from AyurLIfe, The best Ayurvedic Clinic is useful in conditions if you have:
- Burning sensation in the eyes.
- Feeling of roughness or dryness in the eyes.
- The sensation of eye stiffness.
- Vata and Pitta eye diseases.
- Subconjunctival haemorrhage
- Squint-abnormal alignment of one or both eyes.
- Eye inflammation
- Ulcer in eyes.
- Eye pain.
- Decreased secretion of lacrimal fluid.
Duration: 1 hr| Price: SGD 70.00 | SGD 650 for 10 session
5 minutes (excluding the 1 hr) allowance for changing clothes and getting the therapy started.