Shiro Abhyanga Ayurvedic Medicine Singapore
This incredible hair and scalp therapy is performed with scented herbal oil to nourish the hair, relax the mind and release tension in the head, neck, and upper back area.
Shiro means head and abhyanga means massage. This age-old therapy maintains peace and tranquillity and thereby keeps many diseases away. It also nourishes nerve and body cells to provide immunity and flexibility to the body. AyurLife is one of the best Ayurvedic clinics in Singapore that provides excellent health care services and a team of professionally trained staff with Kerala’s traditional Ayurvedic Medicine in Singapore. ShiroAbhyanga is one of the affordable and rejuvenating therapies availed by the centre.
How it benefits your body?
- The Head is the operating cycle of the body, Shiroabhyanga will loosen the blocked nerves and thereby increases alertness and consciousness.
- Enhanced nerve functions will remove negative energy build-ups and will enable us to be positive and productive.
- Shiro abhyanga will remove muscle stiffness, especially on the face, neck, shoulder, and head which are vulnerable to stress and thereby reducing physical and mental fatigue.
- Shiro abhyanga serves as an anti-aging therapy as it relaxes the eye and facial muscles. The use of herbal oil not only just prevents hair fall and greying but also stimulates healthy hair growth.
- Healthy blood circulation is a by-product of Shiroabhyanga, which give relief from physical and mental conditions such as; pain stress, and insomnia.
Ayurvedic Medicine in Singapore soothes Pitta and Vata Dosha
The head is the seat of the brain and eyes. We see a strong impact of pita and vata on the function of the brain and eyes. It adds brightness, radiance, heat, and the ability to feel the eye. In the brain, Pitta dosha helps regulate thoughts, focus, classify, and organize things beautifully.
Vata dosha moves these impulses of the eye and brain. In the brain, it can create types of memory retention, multi-task, multi-focus, and bring creative solutions. Removing these proposals from the loop’s brain can be harmful. This Shiro Abhyanga soothes the Vata and Pitta Dosha
Effects of Shiro Abhyanga on Eyes and Brain
Regular head massaging oil helps to remove and balance excess pitta and dandruff on the scalp. When heat is released through small channels in the scalp, people with excess bile will notice the release of heat or steam from the scalp after using the oil.
For those with more or less portal north defects, the oil spill will quickly bathe and calm the scalp. Initiation and submission are reduced so you can focus and bring more depth to responsibilities. The finished scalp will experience good attraction and dryness.
For those with excess, Vata Dosha defects the oil spill will keep the scalp calm after oil application. Anxiety and Stress will be reduced so you can focus and bring more depth to responsibilities. The finished scalp will experience well moisturized and less dryness.
Effects of Abhyanga on Scalp and Hair
The Acharyas say that herbs like Bhringaraj, Amla, Haritaki, Vibitaki, Mushta, Maduka, and Brahmi should be processed with Pita and Vata. The nature of the problem we are trying to solve is that we use different types of herbs for preparing the oil.
Duration: 1 hr | Price: SGD 65.00
5 minutes (excluding the 1 hr) allowance for changing clothes and getting the therapy started